Monday, January 12, 2015

Top 5 Get Paid to (GPT) Sites that Really Work 2015


Today I want to share with you my top 5 GPT (Get Paid to) Sites 2015. You'll find all of these GPT Sites well worth your time and efforts.

These are my 5 top GPT sites I've ever found, they made my top 5 list because they help me pay a few bills so I consider them, "Top 5 best of the best GPT sites ever" not just my top 5 get paid to sites this year.

1. Points2shop is definitely number one and my favorite get paid to site, this is the free site that I use pay my phone bill over the last two and a half years without fail.

Not only is Points2shop an amazing high paying GPT (Get Paid to) site, they also have a terrific and quick responding staff. Click Here to start earning  in minutes.

2. Swagbuck continues to be a very stable get paid to search site with a flawless reputation. I exchange BingRewards points for Swagbucks then I change my swag bucks for PayPal cash.

3. Treasuretrooper has been around a very long time and for good reason.
TreasureTrooper has lots of ways to make money, even get paid to make phone calls an raise and sell dragons. I seriously doubt if can find another site where you can get paid to sell dragons.

4. GiftHulk is a great GPT site for many reasons including "the card game" and unlimited videos for cash. You can also get paid to do surveys and a tons of other way to earn gift cards and real paypal money.

5. LootPalace, I first leared about LootPalace from Facebook. My mom recommended it to me from her page so right away I was very suspicious, lol.
Once I join I realize quickly realized lootpalace was the real deal. You get paid to do everything, well almost everything, definitely a great site to have in your arsenal.