Thursday, May 9, 2013

Free Paypal Money Using Swagbucks

It's very true, you really can make free and easy PayPal money just for watching videos and surfing the net. Best of all I have my Paypal statement to proof it's a legit and a very steady income source. 

I personal earn about $75 to $100 per month just watching videos and I have a few referrals. I took a screen shot from my latest PayPal statement as proof that swag bucks are redeemable for Paypal money.

SwagBucks has been a heaven sent blessing to have since we badly need the money for household expenses.  Both my husband and I lost our jobs so, our budget actually depends on free sites like SwagBucks, TreasureTrooper, P2S and a few others as our main source of income. I take a lot of pride in giving honest and helpful reviews that will help others get on the right track and start earning a second income, avoiding unnecessary hassle.  

Here's My Proof 
As you can see on my PayPal statement I cashed out $25.00 PayPal gift card.

I always get PayPal gift cards when I cash out at SwagBucks because I need the extra money but I gotta admit, some of those prizes and gift cards look pretty good especially with considerably low prices. 

Unlike TreasureTrooper which has instant PayPal payout, SwagBucks payment take 5 to 7 days before payment is deposited into your Paypal account.

Using My Swagbucks To Pay Some Bills  
This is also from my Swagbucks account. It shows a few of my most resent $25 dollars payment I got for watching videos and surfing the net.

How Does It Work?
The procedure is very easy and effective, there is no technical knowledge needed, you just watch video an earn swag bucks. 

Actually there are many ways to earn Swag bucks so earning $25.00 can be done in a week or two just with the videos alone. 

If you would like to start earning money from home today I've got 3 very simple steps for you to follow that will make simple - mostly aimed for beginners although it's suitable for anyone who want to earn some extra cash, so let's get started.

3 Lazy Steps to Free PayPal Money

Step One: Join Swagbuck Click Here:

Step Two: Once you've joined to  "Verify your email link in the email.

Step Three: Log into your Swagbucks account and start searching, watching videos, and lots of other ways to earn Swag Bucks. It won't take long before your cashing out.

In coming weeks the site will be updated, with payment proof using and free tips and tricks!

Other Related Sites: