Thursday, December 20, 2012

Get Paid to Find Treasure - Proof of Payment

My TreasureTrooper Payment Proof

http://www.treasuretrooper.com/699415

TreasureTrooper is a free GPT (Get Paid To) Site that allows you to make money online and I have Payment Proof to show that it really works. The site will pay you to do various tasks like, making cell phone calls, completing offers, searching the net, taking trial offers, filling out surveys, and shopping online. 

TreasureTrooper also offers Paypal cash, checks, rewards, prizes, and contests for members. The site is open to International users but most offers will target US, Canada, and UK members.

I've Earn Money, It Was easy
Here's a screenshot of "My Treasure" page on my TreasureTrooper account. I've been paid $160.00 over the last few months as shown in my screenshot below. There's so many ways to make money with Treasuretrooper, It really could qualify as both a Survey Site and a GPT sites. If you take a look at my Screenshot, I haven't had time to do any free offers and only one survey, I earn most of money through my referrals. 


TreasureTrooper a Proven Money Maker


I've Earn Money, It Was easy
Here's a screenshot of "My Treasure" page on my TreasureTrooper account. I've been paid $160.00 over the last few months as shown in my screenshot below. There's so many ways to make money with Treasuretrooper, It really could qualify as both a Survey Site and a GPT sites. If you take a look at my Screenshot, I haven't had time to do any free offers and only one survey, I earn most of money through my referrals. 

If your still not convinced after seeing my proof of payment, here's my screenshot to show you that it really is possible to make money from home  you can also check out the  forum where you can see other members Payment proofs, read testimonials, get helpful tips and tricks and referrals strategies. 


Summary
    http://www.treasuretrooper.com/699415
  • 1st Tier Referral Earnings: 20%
  • 2nd Tier Referral Earnings: 5%
  • International Membership: Yes
  • Payment Method: Check and PayPal
  • Minimum Age to Join: 13 with parents approval
My Favorite way to Earn  
The best way to make money using TreasureTrooper for me - sense I have no time is with the referral program. They pay a very high 20% commission on the first level and 5% on your second level. There are lots of people earning hundreds, (with and without referrals)including myself with TreasureTrooper.

When do I get paid?
Payments are processed on the 15th (and sent by the 20th) of each month for the previous month's earnings, if your using Paypal and your in the United States your payments are Instant once you have met the minimum balance of $20.

The Down Side
The only thing I don't like about TreasureTrooper is they haven't got a chat box and the fact you must wait til you get $20 minimum before you can request payment, other than that, the site works perfectly, better than most. 

Conclusion   
To sum up, TreasureTrooper is one of the best and most trusted 'get paid to' sites available, anywhere. If your truly looking for a way to make money online without much effort, don't pass up TreasureTrooper. You've seen my payment proof and all I did was talk about what I didn't have time to do, on this blog, got some referrals and cashed out.

TreasureTrooper PayPal Payment Update 2013

Another Payment from TreasureTrooper 
If you have any doubt about Treasuretrooper or if your wondering if it is a scam or not, let me set your mind at ease. Treasuretrooper is legit and is arguably of the very best survey sites you'll every find.

TreasureTrooper has a very active forum with payment proof and very helpful tip that should get you stated making money in minutes, no cost ever. 


You can see it works by looking at my financial stats below:

TreasureTrooper Payment: #9
Date: February 25th, 2013
Amount: $20.00
Payment Options: PayPal / Check
Total Payments Received: $202.00


I love comments, I find it to be a great source of encouragement, so if you have any questions, observations, free sites you'd like me to review or you need some tips, kindly leave a comment. I check my comments every 24 hours.